The Sales Renewal Marketing Investment Analysis: Exit Planning Edition will help you determine if your current marketing efforts are likely to meet your Exit Revenue Goal (i.e., the revenue you want to have when you begin marketing your firm for sale or exit).
It only takes 10-20 minutes to complete online and within three days, you will have a hand crafted report that will let you know how confident you should be that you’ll hit your Exit Revenue Goal.
Sales Renewal has a developed a proprietary analysis that incorporates 5 factors:
- Who you market to: businesses or consumers
- What you sell: services, products or both
- Industry Competitiveness: On a range from Not Competitive to Super Competitive
- Firm Competitiveness: On a range from Weak to Strong Competitive Advantage
- Top Competitor: On a range from Much Stronger to Much Weaker
The analysis determines a level of marketing investment that, based on our experience, we believe is needed to meet your revenue goals and then compares that to what you plan to do between now and the exit.
The end result is a confidence level that you will hit your Exit Revenue Goal:
Confidence of Meeting Exit Revenue Goal: 90th Percentile
and a series of graphs that describe the details: