At the end of the JointSourcing Blueprint you will receive:
- Summary of the Questionnaire discussion and decisions
- Page-by-page analysis of top competitor websites
- Recommended changes & enhancements to strategy, branding, programs and tools
- Sell Services proposal
- Build Services proposal
- Build out and configure the strategic and technological infrastructure the Sell Services will rely on (for example, if direct mail will be sent out during the Sell Services, the lists will be purchased and mailings designed during the Build Services).
- 12 month Marketing Budget
- The budget includes not just fees and commissions paid to Sales Renewal but all other marketing and sales-enabling technology expenses (e.g., advertising costs, printing expenses, hosting fees, etc.). This is the budget that Sales Renewal will "manage to" over the year.
Importantly, both the budget and marketing strategies and plan are not fixed over the course of the year. In fact, every 3 months we hold a Quarterly Marketing Review where we use extensive analytics to determine what’s working and what’s not so that we can make appropriate adjustments. This continual review process leads to dramatic improvements in marketing ROI.
While most firms do choose to move forward with Sales Renewal’s Build & Sell Services, there is no obligation to do so. And whether you do or not, the deliverables, and the good ideas they contain, are yours to keep.