Sales Renewal’s SEO and Search Marketing Services
Sales Renewal follows a three-step process for your SEO program, from the Design, or planning phase to the Build, or set-up phase, to the Run, or manage phase. A typical time frame and description of each phase follows. Because your SEO program will be completely customized to your business needs and existing situation, your schedule may vary.
SEO Blueprint: 1-hour meeting to answer: “What should we focus on?”
- Key Concepts, NAP, competition and overall strategic positioning
Key Concept Research and Content Mapping
- Research Key Concepts (search volume, competitiveness, 5-8 associated keywords)
- Create Sales Renewal Site Plan doc for existing site
- Map Key Concepts to existing site pages
- Internal Link Development: Review site content for opportunities to link to pages and blog posts within your website
Technical Review of Existing Site: Identify technical and structural issues, duplicate content, 404s, broken links
- Review site to understand structure and keywords, identify any issues that need to be addressed
Competitive Analysis: Research competitors identified in Blueprint looking at how they are positioned in terms of Key Concepts
Fix Identified Site Issues
- Use information from Technical Review to fix basic technical and structural issues.
- Add Semantic Markup.
On-Page SEO for Key Concepts: Using Site Plan as a guide, update identified pages with following components:
- title tags
- meta descriptions
- headers (H1/H2)
- text (2 insertions)
Off-page SEO/Local Business Listing
- Yext listing
- Google+ Page Set up MOZ w/keywords and competitors
- Text site map on site
- Search engine sitemap submission (2 different site maps)
- Install Google Analytics Tracking code on website
- Set up Analytics (SRA + Google Analytics + Webmaster Tools)
Set up Blog for SEO & Google Authorship (OPTIONAL)
- Set up or update Google Authorship for company spokesperson/blog author
- Set up Blog Post Sharing Capability and Blog Subscriptions capability
- Set up Feedblitz or Mailchimp for blog subscriptions
Rotating Key Concept Review
- Each Key Concept is reviewed 2x a year on a rotating basis.
- Using Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Sales Renewal Analytics and Moz, we will review keyword performance, do a competitive review, and make minor site page adjustments as needed.
Local Message Updates
- Every month, update local listings with rotating Key Concept messages
Monthly Status Report
- Monthly report indicating work done and SEO status by 15th of following month.
Blog Post SEO (OPTIONAL)
- Sales Renewal will give each blog post an SEO review (Key concepts used in correct places, titles, content, etc.)
Natural Search Landing Pages (OPTIONAL)
- If our Key Concept review indicates new or increasingly important Key Concepts, we may recommend the creation of a Natural Search Landing Page for that term. Sales Renewal can write the page for you on T&M basis