The FlexMarketing Solution™
Flexible Marketing That Adjusts as Needs and Budgets Change
Sales Renewal FlexMarketing subscriptions start at $400/month, are very flexible, and give you total control of each month’s marketing activities and budget without a long-term commitment.
- Our Role: We provide guidance, advice and share best practices (“Coaching”) as well as implementation and management of projects big and small (“Doing”). We’re also happy to have broader strategy discussions as desired (“Strategic Sessions”).
- Activities: You decide what’s important each month. Unlike most agencies, Sales Renewal can help with any marketing tactic or combination of tactics to help you reach your goals: webinars, social media, websites, blogging, sales blasts, newsletters, advertising, SEO, reviews, and more.
- Budget: Your needs vary every month so should your marketing program: scale it up for the big project in February, revert to the baseline hours in March, increase a bit in April…you have complete flexibility!
- Commitment: Month-to-month, or get an extra hour to jump start your marketing with a 4-month initial commitment.
Who is FlexMarketing for?
FlexMarketing is for small businesses that:
- Understand that challenging economic times are when it’s most critical to invest in marketing to generate new business. As Henry Ford put it, “Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.”
- Their marketing needs vary over time so need the freedom to employ any marketing tactic or combination of tactics at any point.
- Want choice and control over their marketing program’s activities and budget.
How Does FlexMarketing Work?
FlexMarketing allows you to precisely fine-tune the ongoing marketing help you need to succeed.
Depending on your initial goals and needs, we’ll mutually determine how many hours should be in your baseline subscription. Each month, you will be able to choose how that time is spent across Coaching, Doing and Strategy assistance. Importantly, any given month’s hours can be increased (e.g., to complete a project) or decreased (e.g., after the project ends).
Coaching – During regularly scheduled video calls with your dedicated Marketing Advisor, we’ll discuss any questions or issues you may have, share best practices, set goals, create action plans and schedules and divvy up responsibilities.
Doing – Your Marketing Advisor also provides boots-on-the-ground, implementation help. Depending on what you decide during the coaching meetings, the actual activities we implement can vary widely. One week you may want us to edit a newsletter you drafted and send it out, and the next week you might want us to add a new page to your website. We can work on growing your Twitter followers, create a series of email blasts, design an ad campaign or improve your site’s ranking in search engines. If you would like to have focused, higher-level discussion including your dedicated CMO, you may choose to schedule separate Strategy Sessions.
Strategy – For higher-level strategy, messaging, positioning or branding issues, you have the option of scheduling Strategy sessions attended by both your dedicated Marketing Advisor and CMO (Note: there is no upcharge for the CMO so these simply count as 2 hours).
FlexMarketing is a perfect program for a consultant because it allows me the flexibility to adjust my marketing as my needs change without breaking my budget. Sales Renewal is a “One Stop Shop” and since I became a client in August 2018, I have evolved my business’ focus; ramped the program up, down and back up; benefited from solid strategic advice on Digital Marketing and business development; and received lots of great hands-on coaching and implementation help with best practices, social media, my websites, their maintenance and even custom development.
FlexMarketing enables me to leverage not just the SR team members’ expertise (which is extensive) but also their network of marketing subcontractors. It is also very efficient to work with just one company for all these marketing & technology services since the team is in sync with each other without my having to do anything. I highly recommend FlexMarketing and can’t say enough good things about Sales Renewal!
Tracey Forgue, KnowYourWorld.com
FlexMarketing by Sales Renewal has proved a highly effective marketing solution for our firm: it allows us to focus on what’s most important to LFA – our clients – while leaving the day-to-day execution of our marketing plan to their team. They are equally available to advise on our marketing strategy as they are to implement the necessary tactics. The flexibility of this program allows us to increase or decrease hours from month-to-month, depending on our needs, which is especially comforting in unpredictable times. We’ve received consistently positive feedback on the various initiatives Sales Renewal has recommended and implemented for us, including our website and monthly client newsletter.
Richard E. LaCross, La Cross Financial Advisors
FlexMarketing has helped me plan, coordinate and run my marketing. I can’t believe how much I have learned, and I can get direct answers to my questions. I love that I can bring any marketing issue or question to the table. Having someone to discuss my ideas with every week – and having someone who also helps with the work – means all my ideas that used to stay as just ideas are now actually getting done as part of a coordinated plan.
And because I can adjust the amount of help I receive each month, FlexMarketing is really affordable. When I have a big marketing project I can ramp up the assistance, and once it’s done, I can drop it back down.
Collen Oncay, Mendon Greenhouse & Florist
FlexMarketing starts at $400/month
FlexMarketing Jump Start Bonus
Complimentary Hour Included with an Initial 4-Month Commitment
To accelerate your marketing program, Sales Renewal will send you a FlexMarketing Questionnaire which we will review prior to the first session to help us more quickly come up to speed on, and provide initial recommendations for, your goals, challenges and issues. During your first session, the recommendations will be reviewed and their action plans will be created.