Careers at Sales Renewal
|Sales Renewal is revolutionizing small business marketing as we grow our clients’ revenue and brand while sharing the risk & reward. We are a Boston headquartered, virtual company always on the look out for individuals as unique as we are.
You will find our current job openings below. If none are listed, please check back often or send us your resume for potential future consideration.
Current Openings at Sales Renewal
Sr. Marketing Manager
Actual responsibilities will vary by client (as will the clients), but in general, the Senior Marketing Manager is effectively the head of marketing for each client and will be responsible for data and client driven management of all parties (client, Sales Renewal, subcontractors) to deliver Sales Renewal’s revenue-growing marketing services to the Client. This role requires management of multiple marketing tactics, is both strategic & hands-on and could be a ½
through ¾ time position. Compensation will include equity warrants.
- 10+ years of diverse marketing experience with demonstrated success.
- Desire and willingness to master new or unfamiliar marketing tactics.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Ability to work independently and manage a remote team.
- Solid writing skills across different media.
- Minimum of BA/BS degree.
- Being the primary contact point for your assigned JointSourcing, Marketing Essentials and/or Flex Marketing clients.
- Develop & implement cost effective marketing strategies for your Clients in conjunction with the Director of Client Services.
- Management of all SR marketing services for your clients.
- Manage, and with the assistance of a Marketing Associate, ensure schedules and deliverables are met for:
- Third party Vendors / Subcontractors
- Client budget
- JointSourcing Clients Monthly Marketing Meeting: assist with agenda creation and participate in meetings, either in-person or by phone as appropriate.
- Flex Marketing Clients: Provide their “Coaching” hours and manage subcontractors as required to provide their “Doing” hours.
- Weekly Prioritization Meeting: participate in weekly video conference with the SR team.
- Weekly 1-on-1 with Director of Client Services to ensure deliverables are being met.
- Participate in new client Blueprint meetings.
- Other responsibilities as mutually agreed to.
Interested candidates should submit a resume with a letter of introduction highlighting qualifications.
Note that while we will review all submitted resumes we will respond only to the best qualified for the position. We anticipate scheduling interviews before the end of August. Thank you.