Most Salespeople Feel Unprepared for the Most Critical Parts of the Sales Process
According Corporate Vision, here are the percentages of Salespeople who felt they were prepared for:
- Creating opportunities from status quo – 38%,
- Demonstrating financial justification – 26%,
- Mastering purchasing negotiations – 25%,
- Having effective executive conversations – 24%,
- Having effective executive conversations – 16%,
- Achieving successful competitive differentiation – 14%,
- Showcasing compelling product presentations – 13%,
- Demonstrating financial justification – 10%,
- Mastering purchasing negotiations – 9%
If you feel like you could benefit from sales training, get in touch.
Sales Renewal’s insight:
Read about the alarming small percentages of salespeople who felt they were prepared for the most critical part of the sales process: mastering purchasing negotiations, achieving successful competitive differentiation, etc.