60 Facebook Advertising Mistakes that Make You Look like a Rookie
Protect your advertising ROI – here are 60 Facebook ad mistakes to avoid.
Sales Renewal’s insight:
Facebook advertising can be deceptively simple and straightforward. This article provides concrete examples of what not to do. Some takeaways:
- You need to have a compelling offer in order to stand out from the crowd;
- Take advantage of the targeting features and make sure your ad copy speaks to your target;
- Your image should match your ad;
- Choose clarity over cleverness in your headlines – you have limited characters to get your point across; and
- WIFM – have a clear value proposition (“what’s in it for me?”)
Read the full article before you set up your next campaign.
Read Original Article